Lowbury Construction Ltd promotes care for the environment and the communities in which it operates by:
- Minimising pollution and waste in its Regional Offices and on all active sites.
- Conserving natural resources by efficient and economical use of materials, consumables and personnel.
- Identifying and expressing concerns for standards, quality and human values.
- Influencing the design process wherever possible to ensure that good environmental and ecological policies are applied to maximum effect.
- Minimising noise during construction activities.
- Complying with or exceeding legal requirements.
- Identifying to the design team, the potential risk to the environment of discovering deterious or hazardous material during construction process.
- Encouraging the use of natural landscaping to promote the existing wildlife and preserve the natural flora and fauna of the area in the immediate vicinity of its constructions sites.
- Operating its business in an environmentally conscious manner by reducing waste, conserving energy, recycling where possible and providing safe, attractive working conditions and environment.
- Ensuring associates understand and are accountable to these policy goals through communication and training.
Lowbury Construction Ltd aims to perpetuate this philosophy by the application of its environmental and ecological policies during its day-to-day business and construction activities. This policy will be reviewed annually.
Signed: P. Flynn
Position: Managing & Safety Director
Date: 30th June 2008