Statement Of Intent
Lowbury Construction Limited shall ensure that, as far as is reasonably practicable it will provide for:
- The Health, Safety, and Welfare of its employees at work.
- The Health & Safety of anyone who may be affected by its work operations.
To Achieve that it will, as far as is reasonably practicable, provide:
- Well maintained equipment and systems of work.
- Suitable well maintained plant.
- Suitable arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances.
- Adequate information, instruction, training, and supervision.
- Safe premises and work places, including access to and egress from them.
- Safe working environments and adequate welfare facilities.
- Communication and advisory facilities as required.
- Effective monitoring of safety standards.
All employees shall be aware of, and must comply with, their individual and collective responsibilities as defined in this document.
This general statement is issued on behalf of Lowbury Construction Limited by Mr Peter Flynn who is the Managing & Safety Director of the Company
Signed: P. Flynn
Position: Managing & Safety Director
Date: 30th June 2008